No products in the basket.
Swivel Barstools Refund Policy
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
How to claim
Broken on Arrival
- Take photos of the products as soon as possible.
- Contact [email protected]
- Please read the warranty conditions below
- Then, with as much information as possible, please email [email protected]
- Please include your Order ID or relevant information that we can use to lookup your order
Change of Mind
Please choose your product/s from Swivel carefully, as we do not usually provide refunds for products where you have simply changed your mind. This includes returns where you have simply selected the wrong product.
We may, at our discretion, provide a refund provided that the products are in original packaging and in a resaleable unused condition.
1. This Warranty applies to all products on Swivel Barstools website and lasts 1 year from date of delivery.
When no date of delivery is recorded the Warranty will begin 3 business days after the order date.
2. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
3. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation, or valid order number) must be provided when requesting service under the Swivel Barstools Warranties.
4. Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to SwivelBarstools.com.au via email to [email protected] before the Product will be repaired or replaced.
5. If Swivel is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Swivel Barstools store or may be refunded the price of the Product. This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
6. In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of Swivel Barstools Australia.
7. Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from swivelbarstools do not apply:
To consumable parts, such as protective coatings or grease that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
– to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
– to damage caused by use with another product;
– to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
– to damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
– to damage caused by service (especially of the gas-lift feature in some stools) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Swivel Barstools;
– to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality/cosmetics without the written permission of Swivel Barstools.
– to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
– if the product is stolen or we reasonably believe that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
– Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
8. Swivel Barstools reserves the right to use reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not faulty, subject to applicable law.
9. The Standard Warranty is transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from www.swivelbarstools.com.au, provided that the order information is transferred to the new owner.
10. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
– If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
– If the Product has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, force majeure, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories or addons, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
– To replacement or repair of any consumables, or lost parts or accessories;
– To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
11. Swivel Barstools can be contacted by email at [email protected] or when necessary, by phone on 0411 634 278. Please note that the most efficient method is to email the warehouse at [email protected] as that puts you directly in contact with the warehouse and sales operation.
Swivel’s mailing address is 34 McCubbin way Berwick, VIC 3806. This is not the warehouse address, the warehouse and mailing address do not currently accept visitors or pickups.